Backwoods Wildlife Control is Texas & Oklahoma’s most dedicated “Nuisance & Predatory Wildlife” solutions provider. We Resolve your Human and Wildlife Conflict. However, BWC is not an animal rescue organization. If you have problems with domestic cats and dogs, we suggest that you contact your local animal shelter for assistance. Thank you. Contact us today to get rid of your unwanted pest. You can contact us by phone: 855-865-9453 or 580-305-1228 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does Backwoods Wildlife Control provide for YOU, our customer?
- Trained Nuisance Wildlife Control Operators dedicated to solving pest animal and bee conflicts.
- Fast response time for Central Oklahoma, South Oklahoma, and North Texas
- Control and removal of almost any nuisance animal or bee you may encounter
- Safety for your home, family, and business
- Solutions to provide long term freedom from your specific animal or bee problem
- Written estimates and warranties for all animal exclusion, damage repair and insulation replacement work.
- Licensed and fully insured for animal removal services.
- * Emergency Call Services (24 Emergency Pest Removal Service Availiable)
- * Wildlife Removal Services of all Wildlife
- * Deer & Feral Hog Management
- * Avian (Bird) Solution Services, (Including Netting, Flat Track, Spikes, Coil, Trapping, and Many More)Residential and Commercial
- * Mice / Rat/ Mouse Trapping and Exclusions
- * Squirrel Eviction, Trapping, Removal, and Warrantied Exclusion
- * Raccoon Eviction, Removal, Trapping, Odor Control, Feces Clean-up
- * Skunk Eviction, Trapping, Removal, and Odor Control Services
- * Dead Animal Removal Services (From Skunks to Livestock)
- * HS&E Consultations & Education
- * Livestock & Crop Depredation Control
- * Complete Snake Removal and Exclusions (Venemous and Non-Venemous)
- * Predator Management & Control for Hunting Leases (Coyote, Bobcat, and Larger Predators)
- * Pond / Tank / Waterway control of Muskrat & Beaver (Complete Pond Management)
- * Canadian Goose Removals, Recovery and Relocation
- * Building & Housing Pre and Post Purchase Inspections (Recognized by multiple Real Estate Agancies)
- * Complete Attic Restorations Caused by Wildlife Damages (Feces Clean-Out, Disinfection, Sanitization, Re-Installation of fresh Insulation)
- * Honey Bee & Bee Hive Removal, Recovery and Relocation (From Swarms to Complete/Complex Cut-Outs)
- * Bat Removals, Exclusions and Custom Bat House Installations
- *** BWC offers several different service plans & pricing to choose from to meet your budget and goals.
- *** Payment Options Available. Please contact us for details and terms.
Warranty & Guarantees
- We provide a warranty of 5 years for the exclusion of bats and honey bees from structures.
- We provide a warranty of 3 years for the exclusion of squirrels from structures.
- Many more Guarantees, Warranties, and Service Plans Available.
- All warranties are transferable.
- Oklahomas’ most dedicated “Nuisance & Predatory Wildlife” solutions provider (backwoodswildlifecontrol.com)
- OKC Oklahoma City OK Oklahoma Wildlife Control Wild Removal (texaswildlifecontrol.com)
- Lawton Animal Removal Wildlife Control (oklahomaskunkremoval.com)
- Experiencing An Animal Control Issue/Problem in Oklahoma (oklahomaanimalremoval.com)
- Experiencing An Animal Control Issue? (lawtonanimalcontrol.com)
- Oklahoma City Animal Control and Wildlife Pest Removal Oklahoma, OK (backwoodswildlifecontrol.com)
- Squirrel Removal and Squirrel Control Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (oklahomasquirrelremoval.com)
- Oklahoma’s most dedicated “Nuisance & Predatory Wildlife” solutions provider (oklahomaanimalremoval.com)
- Bat Exterminator in OKC Oklahoma City, OK (backwoodswildlifecontrol.com)
Dallas Commercial Bird Control
At Backwoods Wildlife Control, our goal is to ensure that we provide effective, long-term exclusion of the nuisance Dallas bird species without harming them and avoiding collateral damage to non-target species. We are committed to environmentally sound methods of Dallas Commercial bird control. This includes a number of Dallas Commercial bird control techniques including netting, spikes, electric shock and other bird deterrents.
Backwoods Wildlife Control understands that public relations is an integral part of any commercial bird management project and we will educate our clients and the public on why a specific bird control program or method is essential to the permanent resolution.
There are many types of Dallas Commercial bird problems:
- Nesting. Causes fires and extensive damage to roofs, eaves, structures and machinery. Nesting around building ventilation systems will cause them to clog and work inefficiently. Birds nesting can introduce bacteria and viruses into the building creating significant health hazard to employees, clients and customers.
- Droppings. Not only do they create health hazards, but also they are also highly corrosive and harmful to buildings and machinery. Bird droppings can lead to clogging of the ventilation ducts and obstruction of drainage systems. Damage to equipment and machinery, buildings and roofs can be very expensive to repair. Unpleasant odors can permeate through ducts and ventilation systems. Bird droppings and feces, when inhaled, can cause an incurable disease called histoplasmosis which is characterized by constant flu-like symptoms.
- Property Damage. Birds damage roofs, eaves, chimneys and machinery. Bird droppings contain corrosive matter including uric acid. They are extremely harmful to machinery and equipment and are often the cause of expensive damage to stored items as well. Bird droppings can accumulate and block gutters and result in water damage to roofs and walls.
- Safety Hazards. Birds carry allergens, parasites, bacteria and other health risks to humans. Histoplasmosis, encephalitis and other infectious diseases are spread by birds. Birds nesting around air-conditioning equipment can spread these contaminants throughout buildings and cause a phenomenon called sick building. Birds introduce parasites, fleas and ticks in the environment around their nesting areas and building ventilation system. Air circulation can quickly spread odor and contaminants throughout the building.
Backwoods Wildlife Control bird control solutions involve the following steps:
- Thorough site inspection of the facility and onsite interview with customer
- Further exploration and analysis of bird control issue based on inspection, customer interview and our in-depth industry knowledge and experience
- Evaluate the environment, identify bird types, activity levels and attractants
- Creation of bird barriers and bird deterrents
- Exclusion of access points
- Damage/Decontamination and Sanitization
- Site Clean up
- Monitor, evaluate and make adjustments, if necessary
We specialize in resolving Dallas Commercial Bird Control issues, be it pigeons on the commercial buildingsd ledge. Or Pigeons / Starling in your signs. We have a solutions for your Dallas Commercial Bird Control Problem. If you are having a nuisance bird issue, Give us a call, Backwoods Wildlife Control at 855-865-WILD (9453) to permanently resolve your Dallas Commercial bird control issue.